The all-new Range Rover Velar has been officially revealed and is set to go on sale later this year. It will sit between the Range Rover Evoque and Range Rover Sport and supposedly change the game according to Range Rover.
Pricing ranges from $70,300 to $135,400 before on-road costs. There will also be a special ‘First Edition’ variant offered at launch, priced from $167,600 before on-road costs are applied.
Engine variants are as follows:
– 2.0-litre turbo-diesel: 132kW/430Nm
– 2.0-litre turbo-diesel: 177kW/500Nm
– 2.0-litre turbo-diesel: 221kW/600Nm
– V6 turbo-diesel: 221kW/700Nm (0-100 in 6.5 seconds)
– V6 supercharged petrol: 280kW/450Nm (0-100 in 5.7 seconds)
State of the art tech, 23-speakers, a wifi hotspot, LEDs all round, 10-inch screens.. It’s no wonder this is classed as the “avant garde Range Rover”.