Along with a sweet new design, the 2017 Land Rover Discovery will arrive with three different engine variants. The models are as follows:
– 2.0-litre turbo diesel four-cylinder
– 132kW of power at 4000rpm
– 430Nm of torque at 1750rpm
– 6.2L/100km fuel economy
– 0-100km/h in 10.2 seconds
The TD4 S starts at $65,960, with the TD4 HSE Luxury coming in at $100,950.
– 2.0-litre twin-turbo diesel four-cylinder
– 177kW of power
– 500Nm of torque from 1500-2500rpm
– 6.4L/100km fuel economy
– 0-100km/h in 8.3 seconds
The SD4 S starts at $71,560, with the SD4 HSE Luxury coming in at $107,350.
And the top spec TD6:
– 3.0-litre turbo diesel six-cylinder
– 190kW of power at 4000rpm
– 600Nm of torque from 1750-2250rpm
– 7.2L/100km fuel economy
– 0-100km/h in 8.1 seconds
The TD6 S starts at $78,560, with the TD6 First Edition reaching $132,160 with seven seats.
Eight-speed automatic transmission and four-wheel-drive will also come stock on all models. There will also be the option to have seven-seats for each model for an added $6000 figure. All prices are excluding on-road costs.