For each of our car ratings, we have employed a system of rating in 10 sub-categories to give an overall score out of 10.
Our rating system uses the score ranges below:
- 9 to 10: Among the best in its class and highly recommended by Talking Torque
- 8 to 8.9: Above average, has some superiority over the average in its class
- 7 to 7.9: Average, what we consider to have just enough offerings to make the car compete within its class
- 6 to 6.9: Below average, may be missing some features other cars have in the class
- 5 to 5.9: Well below average, consider other cars in the class, this is not a particularly good offer
- 0 to 4.9: One of the worst, stay away from this car